The Thinker’s Toolkit
The Thinker’s Toolkit explains the mental tools you need to solve problems faster, understand emotions, and make better decisions.
These time-tested tactics come with some material support: a 4-color pen, a thinking notebook, and “mental cleanup” pads.
Order yours today for only $40 (shipping is extra if outside the USA) or get the PDF of just the 56-page manual for only $20!
Please select the appropriate Cart button.
NEW! PDF of just the 56-page manual — $20
Achieve a Major Goal in 8 Weeks
Now is always a good time to pick up the pace and focus your energy. You don’t want to let your great intentions dissolve into inertia or get lost in the daily routine.
Jump start your fall by joining me for the next Launch. By participating in this program, you will:
- Set a goal or resolution that makes a material difference to your health, wealth, or relationships, which you will achieve in 8 weeks
- Troubleshoot and overcome any practical difficulties that stand in your way
- Build measurable emotional resilience to draw on as you pursue other challenging goals in the coming year
This program addresses all of the problems that come up when you start a self-study course or join a structured program.
Despite Uncertainty, Temptation, and Resistance
A 6-hour Recorded Class
This class teaches a radically positive approach to doing challenging work. In this class, you will learn:
- How to quickly untangle confusion about what matters most now
- The #1 tool for focusing your mind on your top priority
- The key to disarming temptations that pull you off course
- How to handle resistance without just resorting to pressuring yourself
- The power of your mind to motivate what matters most
A 6-hour Recorded Class
You already know what you need to know to complete most of the complex items on your To Do list. There’s just one problem. You can’t always access the information when you need it.
We’ve all felt stuck in our thinking at times — though you may have called it “procrastinating” or “bogging down” or “going in circles.” A few basic tools can slay these dragons.
If you want to speed up the process, and learn to access what you already know when you need it, you can learn how in my 4-session course, Tap Your Own Brilliance. This class presents the core toolset you need to pull helpful information out of your own brain, and use it to solve problems faster, make better decisions, and communicate more effectively.
My membership program, the Thinking Lab, includes access to all my past and present work, and a sneak preview of upcoming offerings. Each month in the Thinking Lab, I offer two new videoseminars on topics of interest to members. Members also can access a large library of tactics and recordings of a dozen past classes, including Just-in-Time Planning and Smarter Execution.
Set Goals that Motivate
A Free 1-Hour Webinar
The class was recently held.
Register to get the recording.