Own Your Motivation:
3 Keys to Getting Started Instead of Procrastinating
A Free 1-Hour Webinar
with extended Q&A
This class was held recently and is now available as a free download.
Sign up at the right!
When you feel the impulse to procrastinate, micromanage, or any other dubious action, it can be hard to switch gears and get your head motivated in a more constructive direction.
In this class, you will learn:
- What to do when you “need” motivation
- How to untangle contradictory pushes and pulls
- The critical action that aligns reason and emotion
This is a teaser for my 6-hour class, Do What Matters Most. Come prepared with a situation in which you often feel conflict about what to do. You will work individual exercises in class. Sign up now! You will receive an emailed link to download the materials for this class, including:
- An .mp3 recording of this jam-packed, hour-long class, plus the question and answer period that followed the class, and
- A 4 page .PDF handout covering the tactics covered in the class
During class, I answered such questions as:
- How does this apply when the task is something you have to do, but it doesn’t spur motivation naturally?
- How does this answer the existentialist view that if you go by reason you give up choice?
- How does this method ensure you deal with threats that need to be addressed?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this video or audio?
A: This is an audio-only recording. You will get a PDF of any visuals.
Q: Are there written materials for the class?
A: Yes, there will be a handout sent to you.
Other questions? Email me: email@example.com.