1. You want participants to apply new ideas to their real-life issues before even leaving your event
2. Your participants need tools for dealing with overload, conflict, and other symptoms of "too much information, too fast" or their productivity and morale will suffer
3. Your participants have out-of-the-ordinary goals, and need out-of-the-ordinary tools for getting work done
- Taking Action: How to Align "Should" and "Want" and "Can" to Eliminate Procrastination and Propel You Forward
- Thinking on Your Feet: 3 Radical Tools for Gaining Mental Leverage When You're Overloaded, Conflicted or Blank
- Crossing the Finish Line: How to Eliminate Slippery Slopes, Endless Loops, and Other Perfectionistic Stalling Tactics
Alternately, you may prefer a custom program. Read more about custom programs here.
Interested? Let's talk. Please fill out the form below so we can schedule a free consult.
"Having participated in Jean's thinking course, I would recommend it
to anyone who wants to improve their thinking methods. The course is
particularly helpful in bringing to consciousness practical techniques to
focus your thought process and overcome thinking inertia. Every participant
in the course I attended found it to be extremely helpful."
"This class teaches practical tactics which
apply directly to real-world problems. The lessons are well-integrated and memorable: months after the training, the vocabulary and
tactics from class are still seen commonly in our group's technical reviews, brainstorming sessions, and other meetings. I recommend
Thinking Tactics as a tool for developing your top employees."
"As Jean energetically
presents her course in an organized, skillful manner, I listen with a big
grin knowing how much extra profit I will make by having our employees spend
a day with her being taught how to think better.
The attendees come back charged with Jean's energy and ideas, ready to work."
"I use Jean's thinking tactics for a lot of day-to-day activities at work. They're great tools to have available. Before I took the class, I might delay working on a problem when I got stuck, and move on to something else. Now I know what to look for and what to do. I've not had an instance where I haven't been able to come up with a solution using the tactics. Thanks for a great life lesson."
—Brett Crawford, Automotive Engineering, Detroit, Michigan
"I've taken many great training courses, however, I can confidently say that I have never before had a course that within 30 minutes on my first morning back on the job, I'm referencing the training materials for on-the-job guidance! What a testimonial as to the applicability of Jean's thinking tactics.
"P.S. Jean—I've posted your laminated Thinking Flow Diagram right by my workstation!"
—Rachel M. Floars, BB&T EDC Risk Manager
"I was working on a strategy document for my new team and getting stuck. So I pulled out my binder from the course and reviewed the 'Thinking on Paper' section. The technique really helped. Thank you."
—Randy Henne, Principal Group Program Manager, Microsoft Ireland
"After Jean gave a class to the legal department, I had at least a dozen emails saying how great it was."
—David Miller, General Counsel & Secretary, Rogers Communications Inc.
Please fill out the form below so we can schedule a free consult to discuss your program.